Filling and high in fiber
Most granola is rich in protein and fiber, which both contribute to fullness ทางเข้า UFABET
Protein even influences levels of important fullness hormones like ghrelin and GLP-1.
High-protein ingredients in granola may include nuts, such as almonds, walnuts, cashews, and seeds like hemp, pumpkin, and sesame.
Additionally, high-fiber foods like oats, nuts, and seeds slow down the emptying of your stomach and increase digestion time. Which can help you feel fuller for longer and may aid.
Other potential health benefits
Granola may also:
- Improve blood pressure. High-fiber ingredients like oats and flax seeds have been shown to help reduce blood pressure.
- Reduce cholesterol levels. Oats are a good source of beta glucan, a type of fiber that works to reduce total and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, two risk factors for heart disease.
- Reduce blood sugar. Whole grains, dried fruit, nuts, and seeds may help reduce and control blood sugar levels, particularly in people with obesity or prediabetes.
- Improve gut health. Granola has been found to increase levels of healthy gut bacteria, compared with refined breakfast cereals.
- Provide many antioxidants. Ingredients such as coconut, chia seeds, and Brazil nuts are good sources of inflammation-fighting antioxidants like gallic acid, quercetin, selenium and vitamin E.